Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Arabic Calligraphy Art Exhibition




ARABIC CALLIGRAPHY




A life & Modern Art in continuity

with the long tradition of Calligraphers.



Opening: 14 June 19h or 7:00 PM

Exhibition on 14th, 15th & 16th June



Al Jazi Compound 1&2 / 6B Nightingale

(Phone Contact: 587-6893)



As you might know already, I am leaving Qatar this summer.

This year has been of a great achievement in term of Calligraphy.

I managed to give new image of this art thru exhibitions, conferences and lessons.

The artworks produced by my students are really giving me a great proud.

I take the opportunity of this departure to organize a last exhibition with many new artworks.


Opening will start 14th of June at 19:00 PM & exhibition will continue

on Friday & Saturday 15th & 16th June.


You will be given short demonstration & explanation on Arabic Calligraphy.



Hicham Chajai




No comments: